A buggy organiser was another thing not on my list of ‘Baby Essentials’!
However once you’re out of the house after those first few crazy days the last thing you want to be fighting with constantly getting things out of the bottom of the pram. It seems silly to carry a big handbag when you are ostensible pushing a trolley around with you everywhere you go!
This Skip Hop Buggy Organiser gets my vote for the following reasons:
- the fabric is slightly stretchy so it should fit across most prams
- it’s made of a neoprene type fabric so it doesn’t matter if it gets wet
- the zip off bit at the front is perfect for a phone/small purse so you can keep your valuables with you if you need to park your pram
- the open top is great for shoving in spare muslins/beakers/bottles etc etc etc one handed without having to fight with opening something
- it’s not too bulky but can fit in a surprising amount
- it reminds me to drink more water (and offer Mr Small water regularly) because everything is so accessible
Any downsides? It drove my husband a bit bonkers when he wanted to collapse the pram and I’d left things in the organiser but if it’s empty it’s no problem at all to leave it on there all the time 🙂
Personally I probably wouldn’t put a full takeaway cup in there especially over a bumpy terrain but I 100% would not be without this handy little bit of kit (and I thoroughly enjoy not having to always take a bag out with me)!
Some of the links in the above post may be ‘affiliate links’. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I personally use and believe will add value to my readers.